Xbox 360 any tips on how to be better at NBA 2K 14?

terryp1202

I love NBA 2k 14, but in all honesty, I'm not very good at it. I know the basics, and I would consider myself an average player at best but I want to be a lot better. The online community is much too competitive for me, and I can sense the feeling that I'm not a good source of competition for most players. I can handle myself pretty well on the court, but my defense is lacking, and I have real trouble on offense against a good defense. Any tips on how to improve my game overall?

check out twitch... (funeral gaming) he is near the top of nba2k and is very helpful... i know offensive/buckets its all about the release.. he often talks about knowing how to play the player and how thats a big part of the game.. especially with the card players..

i havn't played but he is on my favorites/follow on twitch.. he knows the game and will help if you ask. he also does allot of court play and you can always join him.

Cool. I will check twitch out. I think my main problem may be how I use the players. I usually just play team ball - passing to the open man, and taking the shot with whoever is open. I also don't do too many fancy moves or anything like that. I probably just need to spice my game up a bit, and use my key players more effectively.

I love 2K14. If you're having trouble, just go to your big man. Play isolation and have your center post up. You should be able to hit around 80%. Also, it's good to get one of your top 3-point shooters to get hot. Once you see that red bar, start pulling 3s. You should be able to hit a lot of those as well.

I love NBA 2k 14, but in all honesty, I'm not very good at it. I know the basics, and I would consider myself an average player at best but I want to be a lot better. The online community is much too competitive for me, and I can sense the feeling that I'm not a good source of competition for most players. I can handle myself pretty well on the court, but my defense is lacking, and I have real trouble on offense against a good defense. Any tips on how to improve my game overall?

I would love to help you get better because I consider the game quite easy but I play NBA 2K 14 on PC so I doubt it would be any help to you because you play on console

The only way that you can become better at anything in life is through practice. At first I was not good at 2k14 but I spent hours and hours getting better at the game so now I am literally unstoppable sometimes.

How about bundle up all the coppies, in the world, drive them out out to the dessert, and drop a nuke on them, thats the only way to make them better...

Back