Xbox One Any upcoming titles from smaller developers?

StockSwockle

I have to do a small case-study for video game releases when you compare large companies to small companies (free choice assignment). I'm trying to find a game that's coming out soon that I could call or email the developers of and see what types of hardships they face that larger companies don't when producing a game (other than money). Any suggestions appreciated! TY :)

I'm not sure of any as the ones that I am aware of have already been released. I suggest taking a look at the Greenlight section on Steam, this is where all the small games that need approval will be. Usually these small games are made by small developers, so that is a place where you can take a look. I also recommend a site called Kickstarter, there are plenty of small game developers there who need funding, this implies that they are making games they can't yet afford - so that's a pointer you could take.

Some general Google searching could give you some decent results too. Taglines like "Indie Games" could give you some good ideas. Good luck on your case study.

I specifically need things that are coming out on major consoles, so greenlight seems like a great option, thanks! I haven't used steam in a very long time because I lack the basic self control to not play games for hours on end when I do.

Back