Xbox One Anyone bought Halo: Spartan Assault?

heavensdevil

It's already released so has anybody grabbed the game yet. How much improvements are there compared to the phone version? Saw some gameplay videos and thought it looked like fun but Gamespot says otherwise.

This is posted in the Halo Spartan Assault category, obviously I'm talking about Halo Spartan Assault. What else could it be?

Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about. I did look it up though, and i'm including the link to the review at the end of my post. I'm not 100% sold on this because I'm feeling as though it's just a cheap cash-in using the name Halo and maybe a way to shut fans up until the next game is ready.

[video=youtube;F8GD6CRkvsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8GD6CRkvsw[/video]

Well it does look quite decent but not to the point that it actually matches the previous Halo series in a sense. The graphics looks way off and the game play does seem quite rigid to be honest. I've read some posts about it and all I see are negative comments.

I bought it the day it was released and its really fun. Games like this add variety to the limited amount of games available right now.

There is really a lot to do.

I have it but they should've made the whole game co-op. Also local play would've been nice and more mission wouldn't have killed them. It's decent though.

I really like games like this, especially if it has to do with the Halo universe. I think I may pick it up but I want to hear from others before I pull the trigger on that purchase. I'm curious to see if it holds up as a good game. It definitely looks interesting though there is no questioning that.

I have not played it myself but opinions on it seem very mixed... might be one of these "love it or hate it" kind of deals.

It doesn't look bad to me.

I've played Spartan Assault and it's a pretty decent game. You can't compare it to the main Halo titles because it was originally a limited mobile game anyways. I had fun for a few hours and easily maxed out the achievements in the game and beat it. I wouldn't mind playing it over again from time to time, and parts of the game are somewhat challenging. The limited multiplayer co-op missions are pretty fun and chaotic. A lot of people won't enjoy this game that much because they'll spend too much time comparing it to the main Halo games. However, it's still decent enough for what it is.

Only really bought it to show microsoft that there is a PC audience that they should cater to..

I'm planning to do so, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, so I'll just buy it myself and hope I end up liking it. I'm sure I will, because I've always enjoyed Halo games.

wasn't this a games with gold game??? its ehh... idk if your a halo fan i guess its a must.. but its nothing special by any means.

idk ive seen the halo master cheif played.. i cant see anything different from previous games to halo5.. you wouldthink at some point things would progress... i understand it was "digitally remastered" but gee halo4 looks exactly like halo5.. maybe a bit of story change but past that i see nothing new.

Back