Xbox One Anyone bought this?

heavensdevil

I haven't really decided yet. How different is this compared to the vanilla D3?

I know I am a day late and dollar short getting this game :>, but I found it on sale for under $35 with free shipping on Amazon as an open box warehouse deal so I ordered it. Should be here by the end of the week I hope.

it looked ok... from twitch.. i think it still keeps the same play style and such... the graphics are supposedly quite nice(twitch stream is not as great)

from what i seen its all about gear and rng drops your basically trying to get a specific build that suits your play style and not all builds will get you where you wantto be.

the besthning i was told to do was google how to build your character as its the only way to get into and out ofthose hard dungons which is basically all the game is.

Diablo 3 is quite different from what it was when it launched. When I bought it I did not have high expectations but it ran really well to my surprise. Even after playing with multiple heroes and so much happening on the screen, it did not have any issues whatsoever.

I like Diablo 3 and it is really very different to the original version. I did use Google to build the character and it helped because I was able to do it easily. The game is smooth and I have not had any issues while playing it.

What's this game about? I keep hearing about it but I've never played any of the Diablo titles. It sounds like an RPG and if that's the case, I'm all in.

it is a rpg of sorts.. you basically run dungeons and such.. like an mmo I think it has various levels of dungeon tiers..

What's this game about? I keep hearing about it but I've never played any of the Diablo titles. It sounds like an RPG and if that's the case, I'm all in.
It's hack and slash type of game and somewhere in between action and RPG. It has some RPG elements, like leveling, farming gear, customizing your character with transmorg... you can gem your gear, change your skills to your likings and much more.

Anyway, I bought the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls a few months ago when it was on sale and I absolutely love it. I've been playing it almost non-stop at evenings. I leveled up a monk and a barbarian. Previously, I only ever played Diablo 3 on the PC because I got it for free. They also just recently added seasons to consoles so there's a TON more content available. I'd recommend you buy it :)

I'm not really a fan of Diablo 3 and similar games, at least not on XBox. It's a kind of gameplay I prefer playing of PC with a mouse, the Xbox Joypad is more useful for platform and action games.
I love the game on PC, but for me it's not XBox stuff. I prefer clicking on tons of monsters.

Back