Xbox One Anyone else super hyped for Batman: Arkham Knight!?

ash2014uk

I honestly really cant wait until this game comes out as it looks amazing!
Just to hear it is bigger than the last map makes me really happy and excited about this game!

It's looking pretty good, yeah. Sad that it's been delayed for a year, but I guess that'll just give them more time to get everything perfect. Good to know it's coming from the original devs too, and not the people that made Origins.

I am super excited for this game. Preview few games of the series have been ace.So there is little to no doubt that this game will be awesome one too.

I have played all of the modern Batman games so far, but unfortunately am not too stoked about the release of this particular game. I have had enough of the Batman series of games already. Every new release gets worse and worse for me. This edition also just seems like the same old batman game to me, but that is just my opinion.

So far I've only made it through Arkham Asylum, so I'm lagging behind a bit. Waiting to find a good deal on Arkham City so I can catch up. What I've seen of Arkham Knight looks awesome; basically the pinnacle of everything Rocksteady has been building up towards ever since Asylum, which was one of the most polished games I've every played, and one of the absolute best superhero games ever.

I'm pretty excited for Arkham Knight, but Arkham Origins was a step down from City for me. The game somewhat broke the fighting mechanics and was much more buggy than the previous two games. Luckily, I'm pretty sure that Arkham Knight won't suffer from the same issues, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm just looking for new features and extra easter eggs with the same old, enjoyable and fluid combat.

I'm glad Batman is back to the Asylum and City team, hopefully they don't even acknowledge Origins, which was much worse than the older ones.
That said, I'm super pumped for an Arkham City sequel! :) They make amazing Batman games and any gamer is excited about this I think.

OF COURSE! I love every Batman man movie and game, they have been great so far, I'm sure this won't be an exception!

Considering how good the last Batman games were I'm impatiently waiting for the new one ;)
The introduction of vehicular combat is awesome and I can't wait to smash my foes with my shiny Batmobile.

I'm really looking forward to it and will be glad when it comes out so I can obsess over something else for awhile. Hope the anticipation and wait were worth it.

I like what I saw so far especially the showcase back at E3 this year. I'm so glad that Rocksteady is back to make to this one. Origins was good but it's a far cry from the previous two games. With the larger city and the Batmobile, it's no doubt this is going to be the best Batman game ever.

Back