Anyone ever been on PSHome?

Marv75

I used to have a ps3 and through the years met some nice people, but what I didn't understand is why people would spend large sums of $$$ to buy virtual clothes, cars, apartments and the like. All digital sales are final and just exist on servers somewhere. Then there was the little kids, and immature adults, who would shout racial slurs and try to swear constantly! Also the guys would hit on girls whether they knew they knew who they were or indeed they were female at all! I don't think it will be back for 4. It had to be a PR nightmare! It's still up, but for how long who knows? I met people that were involved in cults, users that would spend $50 or more a week and all manners of cther crazy jumk. Also the program loves to freeze and crash on you as well. My HDD became a third of the way corrupted and sony's file restore program never fixed anything at all! M$ mentioned once about a virtual world. I sure hope it never comes to pass! Focus on the real games please! Plus my CC got hacked for over a $1,000 bucks and sony said I owed them the money somehow. Capital One bank is trying to get my money back. So I just called sony & yelled and said they lost a loyal customer. So that was that and the end of any future relationship with them. Oh, well. :mad:

I spent a couple of hours on Home one day and just could not understand what people liked about it, I mean I guess it was not the most boring thing in the world but like you said spending money on it seems insane. I guess if that is how people enjoy their time and money then it was their choice but hey does not mean I understand it for one second.

I have never been on PSHome. I've always heard of it, but it never seemed all that interesting to me at all.

I've played around on PSHome before. At first it's kind of interesting but it gets old real fast.

I have not been on it because there was nothing about it that really caught my interest.

I was on it for a grand total of about 30 minutes before I totally decided that it was crap. Seriously. I never went back and never understood what the draw was. I agree that buying all of that stuff was such a waste, but hey, to each their own!

I was actively on Home a few years ago, I just hang around mostly at the gaming lobby. The bowling was very addictive, I played with many other players too and it was fun. My internet was slow then so I evetually quit because I couldn't stand the constant downloading and updating.

When it was first released I did try it out but to be honest I didn't really enjoy it. From my experience, nobody really spoke and there wasn't really a lot to do on there. It may have improved since then but my initial experience of it has discouraged me from trying it out again.

PSHome seemed like something you did if you didn't want to watch TV, didn't have many games to play, couldn't/didn't go outside, and didn't have a subscription to Hulu Plus or Netflix. It was like the final option of entertainment and I never bothered with it. I knew it was there though and that was enough for me.

Back