Xbox One anyone having issues with cable connected controlers loosing connection?

sc_shark

titles a little long but is anyone else having issues with the controller not staying connected. i turn the controler on via controller than i go to cick on something any my controller is turned off??? i have to disconnect the cable and replug in...

my biggest worry is having to unplug/plug in the all the time and wearing out the connection port/pins and making it worse. both are microsoft products... the day one controller and the charging station..

its not turning off my bluetooh its litterly turning the controller of completely..

i may take the cable/charger back to gamestop see if i can just swap it out with a new one..

Nope, hasn't happened to me yet. I think taking it back and trying to exchange it is a good plan. Hopefully they will exchange it for you free of charge.

Nope, hasn't happened to me yet. I think taking it back and trying to exchange it is a good plan. Hopefully they will exchange it for you free of charge.

I have no issues as of yet but when the time comes I might have to replace it.

Yeah, I would definitely take it back and get an exchange for it. That seems to be some sort of faulty merchandise, and not something that plagues a lot of people. Hopefully your warranty is still good on it it. If not, maybe just try and trade it in?

i still have the issue from time to time.. they wont exchange it because its after 30 or 60 days..

Back