Xbox One Anyone here interested in Metro Redux?

heavensdevil

I saw a video on gameplay and graphical improvements and they are night and day compared to the 360 version. Two games for the price of one is really looking to be a bargain. I didn't get Last Light on 360 so I'm into buying this one. What do you think, will you be getting Metro Redux?

I guess you're talking about this video? Hell yeah, sure I'm gonna buy Metro Redux. They deliver quite a whole lot of improvements at a reasonable price, $49.99.
Considering we get TWO games, some new areas and the first game is getting the gameplay improvements from the second one, it's a purchase for me.

Plus, I've always been a sucker for the world-has-gone-to-sh!t type of games ;)

[video=youtube;IZwVvl71JnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZwVvl71JnM[/video]

I have already played Metro: Last Light twice, so I don;t think I am going to get the game again.

I was actually really meaning to play this before. I was about to buy Last Light when it came out but I forgot about it and I went for another game. I might purchase this one, but is this a sequel? I mean does the story connect with the last game or can I play this game fine without going back?

I bought both Metro games, and I feel like the Redux versions (except for 2033), look the same, so if I get any redux version it will be on Xbox one and 2033. I hope they include ranger mode free, since it was terrible you had to pay 5 dollars just to play on extra hard. At least it'll keep me occupied until Fallout 4.

I have it, but did not play it yet. I bought too many games around the same time and 2 I have not even tried yet.

Back