Xbox One Anyone just going to stick to their Iphone?

andrew172

This game is free on your cell phone, so what is the point in paying so much for it on console? Being able to control it with the kinect isn't all that great... is it?

I would get it in a second IF the price was right. Now with the Amazon sale, its the same price as COD, DR3 and others and no way is it worth anything near that.

Honestly I am with you on this. Angry Birds is one of those games that I think is actually optimized on the iPhone. I don't get why anyone would drop the cash to play it on a console where it probably plays worse.

Yeah I don't get it either. I think it's a casual game meant to kill time on your phone. But then again it's not like I'm a big fan of this franchise, maybe die-hard fans will get it on their consoles.

I have been playing one of the games on my smartphone as well, I see that it makes fun and is a good way to avoid boredom for a while, but I can't see how they want to justify the expensive price. A lot of people are going really crazy over this franchise, there is so many merchandise like puzzles, boardgames, the list goes on and on, so there are people going to buy it for sure.

There is a free demo of this on the 360. Get it and try it then come back and see what you think.

I think it is a cool gimmick on the 360, and I'm not going to say that it isn't fun because it is. I just think that as someone said, it a optimized for cell phones and tablets.

Back