Xbox One Anyone picked Zoo Tycoon up yet?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I got it, but since this and the xbox 1 are Christmas presents, I cant open it yet. Wife wont let me since its for the kids (and me). So, how is the game for anyone that has it? I picked it up, but was wondering how it was....

I got the game today and was tinkering around with it.. I was having my 3 year old daughter feed the animals and she was having fun doing it.. Overall for the short period I played it seemed fun.. I'd like to spend more time with it but I have other games I am wanting to play lol..

Tried a few hours of the free-roam mode, just building my perfect park and what not, and i really like the game. Enjoyed the original on the PC and thought this was going to just be a fast cash in from Microsoft but came out pleasantly surprised, really recommend it for people who like the genre.

There is a free demo of this available right now.

Maybe I am old, but I just don't get this game. I tried and tried to like it as I am a huge animal lover, the graphics were very nice, but couldn't.

The only fun I really had was racing the cart around and watching the people move out of the way. Looks like they set the game up so
you could not hit anyone no matter how hard you try. They just keep moving out of the way.

I think I will enjoy the game in the challenge mode. I played Sim City relentlessly until I made a megaopolis or whatever the end goal was. It's a dumbed down version of the Sim City games that is a lot more kid friendly and isn't nearly as complex. I thought it was fun. I'll probably end up buying it when it becomes a greatest hit or when they have a good sale.

Back