Xbox One Anyone tried Lords of the Fallen?

ragnafable11

Hi Guys, I am just curious what this game is all about. It has a nice title and all but is it a good game?
Watching the demonstration for Lords of the Fallen, the upcoming, third-person action role-playing game from Deck13 and publisher CI Games, I was struck with a sense of déjà vu. Here was a very deliberate, calculated game where every blow was decisive and deadly. I felt like I’d seen this before, in a game GameSpot’s own Tom Mc Shea will never stop talking about. However, after speaking with developers Jan Klose and Tomasz Gop, I learned that Deck13 is aiming to distinguish Lords from Souls in a few key ways.- From gamespot
"We want to make our combat really feel credible and make you feel like you’re in control of every action and see the consequences," said Klose. "Dark Souls didn’t invent this style of game--but it did execute on that style in a really brilliant way. This is something more games should be doing, instead of just [hacking-and-slashing]." Devil May Cry, this is not.

Woah, this game sounds quite interesting. I am really a fan of action Role-Playing games and if this is as good as it sounds, then I will surely try it out! But if it isn't, then it will truly be sad!

Hopefully it is though!

[video=youtube_share;q8xjvL1m4mc]http://youtu.be/q8xjvL1m4mc[/video]

Woah, this game sounds quite interesting. I am really a fan of action Role-Playing games and if this is as good as it sounds, then I will surely try it out! But if it isn't, then it will truly be sad!

Hopefully it is though!

I just checked the video just now. Seems like a rip off of Warcraft. I just hope that this is not all there is about it. I love RPG games so I still have high hopes about this game.

Yeah I agree. Looks to me like someone copied something from someone (Get it?) haha. This game looks okay to me. I'm not a 100% sure if this game will be a hit. The cinematic game play does not seem that appealing to others. I hope they can up the standards on this.

Hmmmmm..... I'm not sure about this. Looks nice but then, I'm just not hyped to it. Normally, if I see a new game, if I go yay, then I'll get it. But seeing this one... nah, not yet there. Maybe if there's a demo to it, I'll see. We can't always judge the game by the way it looks initially, so we gotta get a hands-on of it before we truly say it's not cool.

Hmmmmm..... I'm not sure about this. Looks nice but then, I'm just not hyped to it. Normally, if I see a new game, if I go yay, then I'll get it. But seeing this one... nah, not yet there. Maybe if there's a demo to it, I'll see. We can't always judge the game by the way it looks initially, so we gotta get a hands-on of it before we truly say it's not cool.

Yup, This doesn't look that exciting, but hey, got to agree with you on that. We can't really judge it unless we see it and use it first hand.

We really can't judge it. But oh well. I might as well see how this thing goes.

Back