Xbox 360 Are the Exclusive Games making the Xbox better?

denpaz0r@gmail.com

Have you ever wondered, what the Xbox would be without the exclusive games?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to think of a situation, both the Xbox and the PC have the same games, but the PS3 has exclusive games.
Will it change something?
Will people move to the PS3 just because of exclusive games?
Also, try to think vice-versa, the PS3 without Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Infamous and etc'.
Will it bring a huge amount of users to the Xbox just because we have exclusive games like Halo and GoW?

;)

Exclusive games in a particular console always have been a decisive factor when I decide to buy a new console, in the case of Xbox 360, games like Gears of war and Lost Odyssey were what made me decide to buy the console instead of buying a powerful Pc, I wish I could play games like Uncharted, metal gear and god of war, but they are exclusives to the Ps3.

It definitely would and it always has. I remember tons of friends buying Xbox when Halo came out, just to play Halo; I was one of them! Exclusive games will always determine it, but with all the features new consoles have, that will too.

Yes of course. Exclusives play a huge role in console decisions.
I can't imagine Xbox not having Halo and GOW for example. But I also can't imagine the same for Playstation without LBP.
But as time progresses, you're really starting to see series that once was exclusive (Metal Gear, Final Fantasy etc.), become a regular and for that reason I'm starting to see more Xbox users than PS.

It still comes down to preferences though. Playstation is more suited for Role playing games and anime. Xbox is more suited for FPS because of its controller.

I don't think exclusive games are better for the xbox per say, what if a game is released for the playstation only? I wouldn't be able to play it so it's not only worse for me, it sucks.

Still, it's nice when a game I love has some perks attached to it and it's on the platform I love and I did have friends buy a 360 just to play with me. They still swear by the PS over their sports games but come multi-player... xbox is the way!

Back