Xbox One Assassin's Creed 4 Demo - E3 2013

PB7

Former Administrator
Here is the E3 2013 Demo for AC4 in case anyone missed it. Its a good video but we'll have to wait and see the differences between this game and AC3

[video=youtube;IDlEwUP7lps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDlEwUP7lps[/video]

That is the result of the game on next-gen console!
Now waiting for the gameplay on PS3. I think it will be similar to AC3 for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

For PS4, this gameplay is perfect! This is exactly what I expect of an Assassin's Creed. I still have a hard time getting used to the pirates, but after that ...

What I want in this game is the most epic story mode ever seen on AC!
I want to be stuck to the story during each second of games. In moving forward, I think that this criterion lose a little weight!

Wait and see what we will have!

The pirates will be vastly different, but isn't that what the series needs? It needs a revamping or a twist, and I think being at sea is great. Although I admit my first thought was wondering how we're going to run across the tops of ships like we did buildings. But hey, if they can keep it interesting still, I will stay a fan of this series.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Assassins Creed series is tripe. It started out so well, the original was a great idea but it wasn't very developed. AC2 improved it significantly and the game felt fully fleshed out. Brotherhood felt like a minor stepback because it was so repetitive and the storyline was beginning to go off the rails. Revelations was just once again the same stuff.I didn't even bother playing AC3 but from what I've heard it was terribly underwhelming and average. And now AC4 looks exactly the same as AC3, just a very average annual release that still somehow entertains people.

Personally I think the assassins creed franchise has been dead since II and while this looks okay, it's more like pirates of the Caribbean than assassins creed!

I'm glad to see so many people agree that while assassins creed was a great concept, it is just crack now.

Has anyone seen the recent footage on Ubisoft's official channel? It's ineffable! I mean, the have showcased vast and unprecedented Caribbean open world which has been in development for last 3 years. Here is the video.

Edit - Sorry, but I can't post the video link. My pst count is only 14 :(

Back