Xbox One Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Multiplayer Gameplay Debut

sc_shark

[video=youtube;DZI1zm8OhM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZI1zm8OhM0[/video]

looks kinda diffrent.. i would have thought they would focus more on a story mode or expand gameplay... multiplayer looks neat deffently like the learning mode get a feel for the gameplay and how things work. one thing i hated on ac2 was how u could run and basically climb anything it just got dumb after a while.

Seems to be quite similar to the multiplayer from the previous games in the sense that you essentially have to blend in and perform some tasks, very much in the style of the Ship. Honestly I think that there's nothing wrong it because the existing multiplayer mode is fairly solid and can be enjoyable. You would probably expect a little bit more development here, it perhaps looks a bit too similar to the previous games, but I suppose that the Assassins Creed games are very specific and the system only allows you to do so much.

Seems to be quite similar to the multiplayer from the previous games in the sense that you essentially have to blend in and perform some tasks, very much in the style of the Ship. Honestly I think that there's nothing wrong it because the existing multiplayer mode is fairly solid and can be enjoyable. You would probably expect a little bit more development here, it perhaps looks a bit too similar to the previous games, but I suppose that the Assassins Creed games are very specific and the system only allows you to do so much.

Exactly, it's pretty much the same thing. I personally wish that they would implement multiplayer naval battles as well. How addicting and fun would that be to blow your friend's hip to pieces or plunder it in a naval battle, but it seems as though it's not happening with AS 4. Anyway, I hope that MP and SP is going to be epic :)

Exactly, it's pretty much the same thing. I personally wish that they would implement multiplayer naval battles as well. How addicting and fun would that be to blow your friend's hip to pieces or plunder it in a naval battle, but it seems as though it's not happening with AS 4. Anyway, I hope that MP and SP is going to be epic :)

yea that would be pretty bad ass.. open sea battle.

Back