Xbox 360 Backing up save games. And cloud storage question.. Xbox maybe dieng. please help.

Rimssky

A couple of years ago I lost all my xbox saves and it was awful. Currently I am having some issues with my xbox and I am worried about my hardrive and loosing all my saved data.
I saved a couple of games to a USB memory stick, but if my xbox and the hardrive where to completly crash, how would I acess these save files since I am not able to copy my profile onto the memory stick (it only lets you move it).

I do not have internet at home (crazy I know lol).
But I just heard about this cloud storage thing. My question is if I went to a friends house and bought xbox live gold for 1 month, and copied all my current save files to the cloud if my xbox were to fry, and bought a new xbox could I simply go back to my friends house and get them all again? How does that work? I understand it doesnt update the saves unless you are online.
But would that at least work for backing up my xbox now?

Any help is greatly greatly appreciated.

You sound so anxious. Why do you think your Hard Disk is going to fry? Anyway Cloud Storage is the best option if you have unreliable hardware or software. It might come at a greater cost compared to conventional storage like the Hard Disks or the USB flash Drives though. I would therefore advocate that you consider cloud storage.

Back