Xbox One Bad Games

dannyboy

Would you say there are any bad games on the Xbox One right now or has every game you played be up to par?

I have not played it, but most say fighter within is really bad. Because of the bad reviews, I never bothered getting it. I have madden, zoo tycoon, lego marvel, ryse, DR3, Max and the cursed brotherhood, and NBA 2k14 and I can say all of those are great games. Not a bad one among them....

One thread here says that one bad game is the Angry Birds Star Wars. Why? It's already been released in all other platforms, it's more expensive to buy on the Xbox One and it's just useless to release it on the XB1. It doesn't really show the greatness of the console.

One thread here says that one bad game is the Angry Birds Star Wars. Why? It's already been released in all other platforms, it's more expensive to buy on the Xbox One and it's just useless to release it on the XB1. It doesn't really show the greatness of the console.
Yeah. Got to agree to that. They should not have released angry birds on Xbox One. It was a waste. Also add the fighter within to the list.

Back