Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 vs Bad Company 2?

jacobf5

I think the graphics are better in Battlefield 3, which is always a plus, and personally I think Battlefield 3 is much more stylish than all the rest. It's like watching a blockbuster action movie. However Battlefield Bad Company 2 is more of a challenge in sections, where 3 is relatively easy the whole way through. What do you guys think?

I liked BC2 way better. There was way more destruction and the single player was alot more light hearted and comedic, which isn't usually seen in war games. On a personal note BC2 didn't corrupt my data every time I turn it on haha. BF3 has more diversity in it's maps but the close quarters are mostly watered down to nothing but shotguns and LMGs so...ya...Don't get me wrong I liked both games and play BF3 regularly (as you can see from my recent games below) but I had way more fun in BC2 then BF3.

I liked the maps better on BC2. I also liked how in rush you could destroy MCOMS without having to arm them. But I still do love BF3

Battlefield 3 wins the graphics battle easily. However, I thought Bad Company 2 had a much more interesting story overall.

I think Bad Company 2 wins overall, but you can't say that Battlefield didn't have amazing graphics.
Probably one of the best graphics in the world, since only certain systems can play it.

Battlefield 3 was really good, with a great range of weapons and general good gameplay, but Bad Company 2 had a special charm that made me come back more than the the the new one.

The big highlight of Bad Company 2, the single player mode. It was really excellent. That of Battlefield 3 was too realistic. So it was less fun.
The multi Battlefield 3 is perfect. There are more vehicles and the playground is epic.
In two games, the sound is perfect, but I'm still a big fan of Batlefield 3.
The destruction of Bad Company 2, however, was much more fun.

BF3 wins !

I haven't played Battlefield 3 very much, but i did play the BC2 demo and that was so realistic i loved the guns on that game and how realistic the campaign was coming from call of duty where the campaign is hardly near realistic.

Back