Battlefield 4 Clan

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Hey Guys, I'm looking for either a clan to join or people to help me start a clan for the Xbox One. I don't particularly care about K/D but team work is a must!

Please let me know if your recruiting or looking to join! Feel free to send me a message.

I would be up for it, mostly because bf4 is the only game i have for the x1 atm, but im really not that good at it haha :( still fun to play thou.
Im not part of a clan but if you wanna start one up im up for it :)

I'm down to play. I'm a retired pc player. Decided that I'm done with expensive upgrades all the time. My aim is terrible with console controllers and I can't fly for **** without a joystick lol. But anyway shoot me a message "Creepybastid" is my gamertag.

I am having issues with this game though. Every time it loads a different map it kicks me to the home screen. It also does this sometimes when loading the first map that I'm connecting to.

I am having issues with this game though. Every time it loads a different map it kicks me to the home screen. It also does this sometimes when loading the first map that I'm connecting to.

Yea EA is working in a fix, so hopefully soon. I'll be on tonight. I had a couple of good games yesterday playing obliteration and squad deathmatch

Definitely down for this, as you're aware I've added you :cool:

a patch came out today that should fix the crashes im pretty sure

Not sure if you are still looking for a clan, but check us out at misfitactual.com. I am a member of the PS4 sister site, so my username may be familiar to ya ;)

i have 200 played hours on bf4.... you know i am down to get some bf4 action in...

platoon me up.

Come join Legion of Honor guys!

legionofhonorclan.com

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.
Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition.

For casual and competing players.

We support and provide organized groups/squads for
Battlefield 4
Titanfall
Call of Duty Ghosts
Minecraft

We support the 360, Xbox1, PS 4, and PC. We have groups for all for both USA and EU members.

Back