Xbox One Beautiful, but content stinks. Game is video bumper cars

ObiGunKenobi

I was a day one Xbox One Purchaser and read the online reviews for day one titles. I don't know how, but F5 got great reviews. All I can figure are the writers were intoxicated, paid off, or only saw game clips and didn't actually play the game. This is the first Forzagame I have bought, and now I know why. Although the graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is severely lacking. Compared to Gran Turismo and NFS, the content looks like it was as limited as Atari pong. There are hardly any tracks, and they are missing great ones! The selection of cars is lacking big time. You never get rewarded with a new car for winning an event or series, LAME! The a.i. drivers are unrealistic and stupid. They have basically taken the bumper car ride from the county fair and put it into video game form. The a.i. drivers constantly run into you, try to run you off the road, try to spin you out, slam on their brakes right in front of you (for no reason), and ram into you every possible chance. If race car drivers did this in real life, the race would be over the first lap because all of the cars would be smashed and inoperable. You can't sell cars after you buy them (at least I haven't found a way how). I could go on, burt I don't have the time. So why this cheesiness, lack of realism, irritation, and imitation of bumper cars? This game is extremely disappointing. Also when did we become okay with video games costing $130 +? Really we pay $60 for a crappy game, then have to pay $70 more for extra content that should have been there in the first place? Our games are coming with less and less content and we are having to fork out more money after we buy a game then when we bought it! Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong and we the consumer are getting screwed? If you want a good racing game buy Gran Turismo or NFS. It's really too bad about Forza 5 being so crappy, the graphics on the cars and tracks are visually stunning.

Back