Xbox One Because every game trailer should have Snoop Dogg a/k/a/ Snoop Lion in it...

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D

Coming to you this February 28th, it's the kid friendly Rayman Legends! Of course, Snoop Dogg CLEARLY fits in with the games image, right? It's a fun video, I admit though, I thought Snoop was a bit of a strange fit for the franchise.

The trailer - shown below- is essentially Snoop (is it Lion or Dogg we're calling him now?) - comparing his career to that of Rayman, which is cool even if it does seem like an unlikely pairing. The man has pedigree (if you excuse the pun) in games though, with appearances in plenty of other games as evidenced by [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aoife's feature from earlier in the year.[/FONT]

Source: OXM UK

Snoop is so skinny and awkward, but I love him! I think he has such a huge fan base that it is just good business sense to attach his name to anything. He is so chill and down to do anything to make some paper too. I'd buy it just because Snoop put his name on it.

Well who wouldn't. Snoop Dogg rocks. Well Rayman does rock too but it would be nice if snoop dog was part of the game as well. Haha. That way we get to hear him rapping while whacking the bad guys.

Hahahahahah XD Whoa what did I just see? What sorcery is thius?! Well, nice way to promote the next-gen version. And they choose Snoop Lion for this? Nice, nice. Not much of a fan of him but he's cool and he's got the swag.

Snoop Dogg first made it in that Big Time Rush X-Mas special and now he makes it in this? Snoop Dogg's got it going everywhere. Hahahaha... I wish this one makes it on the PC version but hey, if it gets PS4/Xbox One gamers to play, why not? Awesome.

Back