Xbox 360 Beginners Games

vancouverxbox

Hey everyone!

As I've stated before I'm not a huge gamer, but I genuinely miss it.

I currently own the original Counter Strike... That's it! I don't find it that interesting to play... I think I need something a little less skill-required hahaha.

Any suggestions??

The Call of Duty series are pretty much for you.
There is almost no skill required like in Counter Strike, you just Run & Gun.
I would recommend you to get Black Ops 2 since it is the latest in the series, or you could get Call of Duty 4, which is the best in the series.

Black Ops two my friend, come get killed a few thousand times in multi-player mode. Eventually you'll start saying you're better than that and will start trying harder and when you DO get better you'll fall in love with the game. I promise.

I have Call of Duty 4. And I just haven't played it enough and I am stuck at one point in the game.

I would recommend the Lego series of games. They do a good rendition, lots of characters and amusing cut scenes. Not to mention the trial-and-error puzzle style things you gotta do to get places. And creating and collecting pieces to complete maps is always a fun concept.

All of them are worth checking out. I loved the Indiana Jones game.

I've always wanted to play those Lego games but I just haven't been able to justify them :p Sometimes I wish I had a younger cousin or someone who lived closer to me so I could play those things without side-eye from the games store clerk!

I don't think you would get a side-eye from the clerk. How does he not know you WOULD be getting it as a birthday present for a younger friend or sibling. Honestly I wouldn't care what the clerk thinks. If I want a Lego game then I would be getting it.

Hey everyone!

As I've stated before I'm not a huge gamer, but I genuinely miss it.

I currently own the original Counter Strike... That's it! I don't find it that interesting to play... I think I need something a little less skill-required hahaha.

Any suggestions??

If you want something more authentic to the Xbox 360 series, go for Alan Wake. It's an interesting game that combines great story telling with some awesome action adventure elements. To make it even more enticing, its an Xbox 360 exclusive, so you won't find it on any other system.

Alan Wake is a good choice.

What about Gauntlet? It's an old classic that was great on the original Xbox and it's fun to play.

You can run it solo or play with friends and it never gets old.

Call of Duty games are a good choice, they are easy even on hard difficulties. Lego games are good to, lots of fun.

I just got my 10 year old cousin to play the 360 for the first time last week and I started him out with Sonic All Stars racing. Racing games help you get a hang of the controls and they're fun. Not so much violence and everyone gets to have a good time. I love playing GTA and exploring the city is fun, but it's not great for kids.

That is a good suggestion about the racing games. I had played some of GTA a while ago and I really enjoyed it. Maybe I should get back into that. Thanks for the reminder!

Have you considered trying any of the Naruto Shippuden games? They're pretty easy and very fun to play! Also, those Lego games are really fun too! My favourite is the LEGO Batman one.

Maybe you should just try Bejeweled or Solitaire. Those games don't require much skill to play. You just have to know how to use a mouse and that's it. For the Xbox 360, maybe you should try some Kinect games like Just Dance 4 or Kinectimals. These games require you to move your body rather than use a controller so I think that they'll fit you pretty well.

I like Battlefield 2 and if you want some fun games try FarCry or a NCAA football game. There are plenty of games to try out. I think COD is just played by everyone so most people just recommend it.

Have you considered trying any of the Naruto Shippuden games? They're pretty easy and very fun to play! Also, those Lego games are really fun too! My favourite is the LEGO Batman one.

I consider most fighting games to be kinda basic. It's not intended to insult the genre but because kids and beginners can just randomly press any button and it will start some moves.
Same thing goes with racing games. They're beginners-friendly because most of the times as long as you can control the wheels then you're good to go

Almost all games released can be played on easier difficulties to help those who are less skilled. I would recommend Black Ops II, it is a great game to be introduced into the Call of Duty Series with. You can lower the difficulty if you need to and practice in combat training to get ready for multiplayer.

Back