Bejeweled

zanyweb

Amazon has some Xbox Live Arcade games that include Bejeweled. A lot of people who played it on the PC weren't that crazy about it, but loved it on the xbox. It's been a few years since I played it, but I thought Bejeweled was a lot of fun. It was my favorite game at the time.

Bejeweled is fun and addictive but it's more like a game to keep me busy in the waiting room at the doctor's office, something like that. Are there sequels or expansions or anything like that for those who have already beat it?

I don't know about any sequels or additions to the original game. Actually I haven't played Bejeweled on the Xbox. I've only played it on the PC. Now that I think about it, I have heard of something called Bejeweled Twist. Maybe that's an expanded version.

Bejeweled is fun and addictive but it's more like a game to keep me busy in the waiting room at the doctor's office, something like that.

That's how I see it, too. I'd rather play it on my phone while waiting for an appointment or something than on my Xbox, haha!

That's how I see it, too. I'd rather play it on my phone while waiting for an appointment or something than on my Xbox, haha!

That's how I am too. I love multiplayer gaming with friends and enemies. I think Bejeweled is great, along with Tetris and other arcade type games, but I would rather play other games when on the Xbox. Super Break out is one of my classic favorites, but that's something I'd do on the PC or my phone.

Maybe it's just what you're used to, but I could never see why someone would prefer to play a game like Bejeweled on the Xbox. It seems to me that it's a perfect game to play on a smaller screen.

I used to be a fan of Bejeweled a few years back, but I kind of got bored of it in time. I don't think it's a game suitable for a console. It's more of a "waste some time while waiting" type of game, which you can play on a laptop or other portable device.

I tried playing Bejeweled on the Xbox, but I wasn't very inspired. The swap style of the Match 3 action seemed awkward and cumbersome. I'm not much of a Bejeweled fan in the first place, though, so feel free to ignore my assessment.

I've played Bejeweled on my computer and on my phone, but never on a console.

Every time I hear or see Bejeweled, it brings back two memories simultaneously. The first one is playing it for the first time at a friend's house on her computer, when I was in the sixth grade, and the second memory is of playing it on the pink RAZR cell phone I had through Cingular/AT&T.

I have only played it on the PC, what makes it so much better on anything else? I might try it but I would need to get my husband to set it up for me, no clue on how the new one works that he got.

I still play it on my PC when I'm really really bored but other than that this game kind of bores me.
I used to play it years ago when it was interesting but now there are tons of other games that I find much more interesting.

I think I remember playing this either on the PC (Google+) or on my phone but I forget which. Is this also a Znyga game like Words with Friends?

I actually really like bejeweled. That is a very awesome game. I wish they would make different versions of it. like an Angry Birds version. That would be awesome.

Back