Original Xbox Best and Worst Xbox Game

dannyboy

What is the best and worst game Xbox game you have played and why do you feel that way.

Halo or NFL2k5 are my favorite xbox games. Halo is obvious. Everyone knows how legendary that game is. NFL2k5 is so unique. The presentation is unparalleled. Chris Berman and Trey Wingo handle halftime and weekly shows during the franchise mode. They actually show highlights from other games during the recaps. It is comparable to the football games released today, 8 years later. Worst game was Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. I tried it at a friend's place and I couldn't help but ridicule him for buying it in the first place. It's garbage for every reason you can imagine.

I like NFL 2K5. I am kind of disappointed that they stop making 2K games, as i enjoyed the professional and realistic presentation.

Halo 2 was a pretty amazing game i think anyone can agree, but for something generic i would maybe pick Conker Live and Reloaded as the best game for me. The singleplayer was great and really amazing looking at the time, and the multiplayer was incredibly fun. Now the worst... Really hard to think of what i could claim to be the worst honestly. Its so hard that ill use one of the very first Xbox 360 games as the worst instead. Blacksite: Area 51. Area 51 on the Original Xbox was a crazy good and fun game and i could play it 10x more times than i would have played Blacksite. The graphics were crap, the story was also crap and didnt feel like any of the characters were relatable or important, and the gameplay was especially bad. All around it was a really bad game and i would probably give it a 1/10 and i dont do that for any games lol.

It's a close call between the first Mass Effect, Halo 3 or Forza 4. I think i will choose Forza 4 because of how great the multiplayer is, how much content the game has and how the cars handle in general.
For worse i would go with something like Sneak King.

My favorite game is GTA IV and my least favorite game to play is the Doritos Challenge game that I downloaded. It's like the TV show Wipeout and is an obstacle course, but it isn't so fun to play because you can't challenge your friends.

Read Dead Redemption and Spiderman Web of Shadows was awesome!(to me) I can't really think of nothing but Afro Samurai!I dislike that game very much.What a let down!

Halo 4 was the worst xbox game, it didn't have much too it. It was my first Halo and all my friends have told me that every other Halo out there is better. The best game would have to be GTA V, it's really fun! I really like the driving,money spending, and multiplayer!

Back