Xbox 360 Best movie game?

heavensdevil

What is the best movie game made for the 360? The ones I can think of are X-men Origins and Amazing Spider-man. Well, are there other movie games that don't suck and actually playable? Nowadays, all the movie games seem to jump over to mobile. A great excuse to make rubbish movie games. Instead of improving on releasing better movie game for consoles, they decide to just stick to lousy games but move over to mobile.

I can't think of one 360. I always hold up Scarface: The World is Yours and Spider-Man 2 from the 6th generation as the best movie games period.

I liked Superman Returns (the game), but I don't know. Overall Spider-Man 2 is my favorite movie game. I couldn't get into Spider-Man 3 (the movie) which reflected on the game.

Not on the 360 but the Toy Story game on the N64 was the best thing ever. Loved it so much.

Toy Story! I remember that was a good game. It really gave off the vibe of the movie. I'll also sign off on Spiderman 2.

The Star Wars games from SNES. I would say the KOTOR games, but they're not so much movie games as movie universe games. They're based on the movie, but they're not tied into the movie.

best cross over game.. movie/game.. batman... it was one of the few games to get a 10 star... and it plays amazing. you dont need ot understand batman story to follow...

The Star Wars games from SNES. I would say the KOTOR games, but they're not so much movie games as movie universe games. They're based on the movie, but they're not tied into the movie.

I remember the Star Wars games on the SNES. They were actually very good: constant action, looked great for the period, and just fun.

That's exactly why I loved them. They pretty much stuck to the story, but they didn't come as drawn out at all. It was fun, straight forward action platforming.

I came in here with the idea of saying The Warriors, then i remembered that was the original xbox.
Still, I think that game is the only 'movie game' i have ever enjoyed.

Hey, I'd go with The Warriors! I actually forgot about that game and I have it--got it for Christmas one year when I was planning to get an Xbox, but got a PS2 replacement instead. That game was great.

I came in here with the idea of saying The Warriors, then i remembered that was the original xbox.
Still, I think that game is the only 'movie game' i have ever enjoyed.

You pulled Warriors out of nowhere lol. I liked that game a lot, nice mention!

Awesome movie, awesome game. I really liked the versus rumble mode you could play, sooo much fun and it always provided some good laughs.

I played The Warriors on the PS2 and thought it wasn't that good especially when compared to the movie. I felt that it was rather repetitive as in we go to one place, beat up some guys, go to another place, and beat up more guys. Unless the PS2 version was different.

Toy Story! I remember that was a good game. It really gave off the vibe of the movie. I'll also sign off on Spiderman 2.

I knew I was forgetting something.

Spiderman was really great. The batman games are pretty good too.

WANTED is pretty damn good in my opinion, and it doubles as a sequel to the movie. It's pretty unique for a third-person shooter. Really had a lot of fun with it!

I knew I was forgetting something.

Spiderman was really great. The batman games are pretty good too.

I'd add Batman to the list too, but I'm thinking the recent Batman games are more stand alone than related to the films.

...unless we're talking about the original Batman trilogy games on the SNES, Genesis, etc...then no. No Batman. Those were bad and the games for the Animated Series were much better.

Back