Xbox 360 Best party game?

Oakster

What game do you breakout when you are having a party over?
My current choice is Rock Band but that's limited in how many people play at a time.

mario party is always good, you can even do teams if there's more then 4 people. Fighting games usually work pretty good as well.

Fighting games are great for party games if everyone is at least decent with fighting games.

Fighting games at a party are great even if people stink at them. I agree with Mario Party though. That is THE party game series to enjoy if you have four controllers.

I used to love to strike up a tournament or round robin, crank Street Fighter Alpha 2 to the max and just have a blast. I also think it's more of non-Mortal Kombat fighters that are actually fun. Like you can run MK at a party, but people aren't going to go crazy unless any Capcom or Tekken are out. Not Tekken with swords, Tekken.

Me and most of my friends love to bust out NBA 2K14 and go with the 'Challenge the Winner' format. Another favorite of ours is Halo 3 gaming nights! Nothing better than going with a full squad all at your house or just having your squad play with you!

Really depends on the people, once at a party we all played Call of Duty and had a blast. As long as its something relatively easy to pick up with a common goal it should be enjoyed by everyone.

I used to love to strike up a tournament or round robin, crank Street Fighter Alpha 2 to the max and just have a blast. I also think it's more of non-Mortal Kombat fighters that are actually fun. Like you can run MK at a party, but people aren't going to go crazy unless any Capcom or Tekken are out. Not Tekken with swords, Tekken.

Old school tournament fighters always get a party crazy. I also like Mario Party, that's like the ultimate party game for me.

For a moment I thought you made Lego Rock Band up, but my girlfriend said there actually was a Lego Rock Band.

Guitar Hero and local multiplayer games with split screens. The thing with competitive party games is the smack talk!

I'm sure it's not a bad game, I actually like the Lego games. They're fun to enjoy with my nieces. Just didn't now there was a Lego Rock Band.

Best party game is a competitive one where it involves breaking out your victory dance. Which usually includes various manners of lewd gestures. Soooo fighting games mostly. I've seen air humping break out over Mario Kart though.

Back