Xbox One BF4 Naval Strike DLC Rescheduled for Early April

sc_shark

The March 25 update has been pushed back on Microsoft's new console.

"We have rescheduled the Xbox One March 25 game update, and will get back to you when we have more information," the blog reads. "Thank you for your patience!"

Seems like the game can't get any better even this far into its life cycle.

Source: IGN

Last edited by a moderator:
hear would be the list of fixes/tweeks

FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:

Added a new background and video background to celebrate the release of Naval Strike
Added a refresh button to all the Multiplayer pages (except for Play Now), including Favorites and History
15 new ranks have been added to Platoons, so you can now reach rank 25 with your Platoon
Console RentaServer owners (once released for the respective platform) can now upload their server banner image on Battlelog
The Battle Reports dropdown in the header now shows the platform that the round was played on.
You can now see Gadgets on the Unlocks > Weapons page
You can now see if items are unlocked by Premium or Battlepacks on the Stats > Weapons and Unlocks > Weapons pages
You will now see a confirmation prompt when trying to leave a Platoon; for the original founder, the button will now instead say “Disband” and will also see a confirmation prompt when trying to disband the Platoon.
Various pixels pushed for better looks and alignment on the Server Info page
Various minor improvements and tweaks

FIXES:

No longer possible to equip AA mines alongside rocket launchers in Loadout
Fixed an issue where code would be written to chats under some circumstances
Fixed an issue where the new player experience flow would show on every login for some console players
Fixed an issue with Platoon feed sticky posts that weren’t set correctly; the page will now also instantly update to reflect the change
Fixed an issue with the details box on Unlocks > Vehicles, where it would sometimes overlap the footer
Fixed some emblem shapes default colors, that were shown as black instead of white
Various fixes for the unlock requirements shown in Loadout, which wasn’t always correctly set
Fixed an issue on launching, when using the Tablet Commander app with a nonranked soldier
Fixed an issue where some emblem shapes weren’t always named correctly when opening Battlepacks
Various pixels pushed on the Missions page to better accomodate for long user names and scores in the nemesis sections
Fixed an issue where the UCAV was listed twice in the list of vehicles for Soldier Equipment
Fixed an issue with the expansion pack icon not showing correctly for items in Loadout, if they had the “cannot equip” style

Looks good, I haven't played battlefield in a while, hopefully some DLC will get me back into it.

i dont have it.. but in the community it has gotten praise...
you can tell if you get in bf4 and play normal/china that you dont have the maxed out lobby's like before...

i dont have it.. but in the community it has gotten praise...
you can tell if you get in bf4 and play normal/china that you dont have the maxed out lobby's like before...

I guess I better try getting back to it.

Back