Xbox 360 black xbox 360 controller battery spring inside controller solder joint came loose.

quartermilecamel

Hello Im trying to fix an xbox 360 controller that I cant get to turn on because the positive battery contact spring that makes contact with the battery pack is loose and not making connection. Must be a pretty small copper trace. Anyway I tried to solder it with no luck. Does anybody know where this battery spring connects to that I can jumper too? I took this thing apart because its been sitting a good while and the left trigger wasnt working due to my CAT pissing on this controller. Thinking about pissing on said cat. Took controller apart and cleaned it out with alcohol, and all should be good but reassembling the controller is when I broke the positive battery spring loose. Thanks in advance for any tips, tricks for this fix.

Unfortunately, I can't help with this. As I too tried to fix my own controller and ended up messing it up even more than it was in the first place. It's best just to break bank and buy a new one.

Back