Blinx: The Time Sweeper

zanyweb

Has anyone played Blinx: The Time Sweeper? The little I've read about it is rather intriguing. You travel through time, reversing it, and going faster. There are time crystals which, I think, are used to manipulate time and the universe. Sounds interesting, don't you think?

It does sound really interesting! I haven't played it, obviously, but it sounds like a fun game. Time travel games are always interesting, I think.

The time travel is what got my attention, too. Games and movies with that element have always been interesting to me. Parallel universes, time warps, and things like that are so hard to wrap your head around. It just makes it more fascinating.

The plot sounded really interesting when I first heard about it, but... sorry to disappoint you... the game is not that great. I've tried it and it kind of let me down. The graphics are good, but the control methods seem poorly executed. I only had the patience to play four levels, and lost interest.

On an unrelated note, I read online that "Blinx: The Time Sweeper" was declared one of the most overrated games ever by GameSpy.

Back