Borderlands 2 Xbox 360

sc_shark

i have all the dlc packs.. minus kreig...

i can help level up or run missions you may have trouble with. i am not hacker or cheat.. my starts are capped at 61(main character) and my skill tree is not filled or hacked.

if anyone is looking to play give it a post and figure out a time both are avalaiable...

can use this post to multi link with others as well.. feel free to join in..

i think this i my gamertag.

s145gonewide

I do love some Borderlands and I need to get the DLC for that game. Its the steam summer sale so me and my buddies are playing a lot of it right now but when I jump back into that game I could probably play. I have a couple characters or we can put together a community night too after August (I work in Education so that's when things die down for me and ramp up for teachers).

My main character is only a level 42 soldier atm with my other characters all in the 20s. I do love this game though and have all dlc.

I can always help a 42 or lower run missions I don't need loot or anything

Thanks buddy, I've not been on too much of late as the great weather in the UK has me tired before the Sun goes down. Lol. When im next on I'll send you a friend request and if I can get on at a suitable time I'll join you for a game.

i am home for 3 days than off the weekend again... ill be back tho nxt week..

feel free to shoot me a request.. bl2 is always in my gme tray

Hopefully you can go back and edit the first post with some information in the time, date, and list of GamerTags that will be present!

If this ends up going well and smooth, you can get some awards!

its not a time/date thing funky jammer... its an open invite to anytime right now. i can work around time/date or if someone pops on and just wants to play im down.

my gamertag is in the first post... its the last thing posted.

i also added my gamer tag on my profile so you can add me directly from their.

im down for a bl2 game night tonight. (july3rd)

my gamer signature is in my profile.. i would say 9pm est.

i have all dlc packs

i will get my game started around 8:30pm and leave it up so anyone can join... i dont need to do my play thru but am more than willing to help with any ones game. commando lev61

it is 8pm and no one has been on in 10 minutes i will check back at 830-840 pm and leave it up till around 9pm est.

Sorry, able to get back online again. Did some offline stuff of late, only 8 achievements left now and at level 45. Should be able to get on from Sunday

Back