Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 DLC cheat?

ddouget

I'm trying to figure out if a rumor that I heard is true. Can you download DLC for borderlands 2 onto one Xbox (let's say Xbox A) under a gamertag, and then go to another xbox (Xbox B) and download it with the same gamertag because the DLC, I'm assuming, goes with the gamertag. Now the question, after I've done this, will Xbox A still have the DLC on it for another person to play since it was the 1st console to have the DLC? A friend of mine told me that this could work, but I'm not sure so I'm asking around.

Thanks

It does in fact work. In case anyone was wondering. My girlfriend and I tested it out. We bout the DLC with my gamertag on her xbox and then I got on my xbox and downloaded it again there, and then we were both able to play the DLC without her having to buy it with her gamertag.

Yes, this is called game-sharing and it works fine as you just said. Microsoft knows when you do this though, and they put in a restriction that lets you only game-share the same DLC on 5 different consoles. It's perfectly safe however.

Back