Xbox 360 Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt releases January 15th 2013

pstep

gearboxsoftware.jpg

Gearbox Software is releasing the third expansion pack to it's hit game Borderlands 2 tomorrow (Jan 15th, 2013).

On what was supposed to be your weekend hunting getaway with Sir Hammerlock, you get sidetracked by a former Handsome Jack supporter (Hyperion's Professor Nakayama). The professor is surely not to happy with you and your vault hunter friends since you have defeated Handsome Jack. So before you can enjoy the big game hunting spoils on the new continent, you will have to deal with Pandora's newest psychopath. As a heads up, from all of the articles I have read, this expansion seems to be way more challenging then the previous two. In fact, you will have to be at least level 30 before you will be able to tackle the expansion.

Gearbox rep. Chris Faylor:
Irresistible new loot, memorable new quests, a variety of challenging and exotic new enemies, a new vehicle and more await players as they fight their way through the never-before-seen lands of Aegrus to give this evil-doer the old one-two!

Your can view the official launch trailer here:
[video=youtube_share;O41mEar44zY]http://youtu.be/O41mEar44zY[/video]

- me

This looks like a content expansion, not a refinement or change from the existing way the game is played. I like content x-pacs but wish they would listen to what gamers are telling them a little more closely. Sometimes it's better to just fix what's wrong with the game because no loot is truly irresistible in comparison.

Back