Bowling On The Wii

[PRFCT]gamer

We have a bowling game for the Wii and we've recently started bowling in real life, too. Do you think that playing the bowling game on the Wii could help our real life bowling skills, or no?

I don't know about that, because I don't know how accurately you have to aim the Wii remote in order to send the ball down the lane straight. Somehow, I kind of doubt that it could help your game in real life, but it's still worth playing when you can't get to the local bowling alley. ;~)

I doubt that it will help your real life bowling game, but it certainly is a lot of fun. I played it for the first time a few weeks ago at a friends house and we had a blast!

I'm with mandabear and shadee; I don't really think the video game will do anything for your real life skills, but it's still fun. :) I have that game for my Wii, too; it's the one with several other sports on it, as well. (But the bowling is the most fun!)

I've played at a friend's house. Of course you can't compare it to real bowling, it's something totally different, but it's a really funny activity and you can waste some time by playing it in a rainy day.

If you want to be a better bowler, just play the real thing more often. Playing it on wii is totally different thing...you don't even have a ball, this is just a fun activity for you to play inside your home.

No, definitely not. Bowling for real is totally different than bowling indoors. Bowl for real if you want to improve your skills. I for one prefer the real thing, it's more fun.

I like bowling for real better, you can feel the ball, be one with the ball :) Some games are just not meant to be played on a console, the real feeling is much better.

Bowling on the Wii is great. It' my opinion and I'm sticking to it :eek: I love live bowling but I don't always have the will to get out of the house. I know it's not the same but at least it's something. Bowling inside your apartment, for free, where it's nice and warm.

No the Wii Bowling will not help your RL skills. LOL You got to take in account for the weight of the ball and then the spin of the ball. There is an art to real-life bowling.

Back