Brian died on Family guy :(

MegaZero

To all fans of Family guy, are you guys sad that Brian died?

For me, I am because I really loved him as he was funny and intelligent. I hope that Family guy brings in a new character just as good as him to fix it up!

Can't wait for the new episodes.

I am very sad after seeing the death of Brian. I am not sure if I will like the show anymore. To me he was a crucial character to the series and I hope they bring him back

I have to agree with Johnny. While I enjoy watching it as more of background noise, the actual show itself hasn't been that entertaining for a long time now. This was entirely a gimmick to try and pull in a few more viewers/rating after how amazing South Park has been doing. To stay on topic though, I won't miss Brian. Personally, when I heard a character was going to get killed off, I was hoping it'd either be Brian or Quaqmire. I can't stand either of them, since they're both pretentious little bastards. Every time it's a "Brian" episode or one revolving around Quaqmire, I usually just change to another stream for a bit until that episode is over. I haven't actually seen the episode yet, but I did see a clip and have read a few reviews. Supposedly there is already a new dog in the family?

I can only think that he will come back sometime. In shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons, even though mad things happen in the episodes, the beginning and end are always the same with everything default in the household. I think Brian will come back or the show will be much worse, I really liked that guy.

I remember watching that episode just waiting for them to bring him back to life somehow, but then it just ends with that new dog sleeping in Stewies room. There is no way Brian will stay dead though, I mean Stewie can just build a new time machine whenever and bring him back. Also Brian is mentioned in the Wikia of one of the future episodes so he won't stay dead for long, maybe a couple of episodes.

Back