Buy 2 Get 1 Free PlayStation 4 Games!

That is a phenomenal deal. Unfortunately, game launches aren't always stellar, so it is hard to say if there will be 3 good games available.

Is it me, or is the link broken? Anyway, if this is what i think it is, this was suppose to be something where you could trade one game of this generation for Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or COD: Ghosts, and it was one per person, but a bunch of my friends managed to trick an employee in one of these stores and get a bunch of copies, giving me a game for free. So yeah, great promotion!

Is it me, or is the link broken? Anyway, if this is what i think it is, this was suppose to be something where you could trade one game of this generation for Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or COD: Ghosts, and it was one per person, but a bunch of my friends managed to trick an employee in one of these stores and get a bunch of copies, giving me a game for free. So yeah, great promotion!

Hey Sorry! the link is fixed now! and no that's not the promotion this is talking about!

Also: I bought Knack, Killzone: Shadowfall, and Call of Duty: Ghosts on PS4 =)

Well, it certainly helps in the face of the price of the games generally. All console launches should be accompanied with a game deal. That just seems like good business. Especially if attached to the games you purchase are in game purchases that will overall open the sales market to more consumers.

Well, it certainly helps in the face of the price of the games generally. All console launches should be accompanied with a game deal. That just seems like good business. Especially if attached to the games you purchase are in game purchases that will overall open the sales market to more consumers.

Totally agree. I was originally only going to buy Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag for PS4. This deal convinced me to spend more money and get more games!

Back