Xbox 360 Buying a 360 today?

deathbyprayer

Hi! So, the next gen (I mean current gen now) Xbox has already graced the market and as we all know, the predecessor has to, sometime in the future say goodbye. Now, I never owned or played any last gen (360, PS3) games or console, well except for my PC, but since its going to say goodbye sooner or later, I was wondering, is it still worth it to buy a 360? And if I did purchase one, how long will I have to play with it until is runs out of support?

If you don't have either a PS3 or a 360 then you have an entire generation worth of games waiting for you. It would be worth it unless you only play new hot releasea.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to play xbox 360 games on your xbox one if you decide to purchase that xbox one instead!

I'm pretty sure it's possible to play xbox 360 games on your xbox one if you decide to purchase that xbox one instead!

Unfortunately its not

Id say pick up a cheap 360 and a few games and see what you think. I stillplay 360 more than the One at the moment and thats mainly to pick up the rest of the achievements on the games Im curently playing. Right now Ive heard it wont be until around 2017 that 360 will be gfone, so Im hoping to cover as many achievements as possible

I still do think it's worth it to buy the Xbox 360. Many of my friends do not like the Xbox One and resorted back to playing on the 360. They enjoy that more than the newest gen.

Back