Xbox 360 Buying Minecraft Today!

scottie

I'm buying Minecraft today for Xbox 360 because a friend of mine has been raving about the game for a while now and trying to get me to play it. Once I get the game, what should I do first? Should I explore or should I get to work building something?

That's completely up to you, however I chose to dive right in and start building. =) So far, I have an built an Egyptian world complete with a Sphinx and the Great Pyramid, and a Roman world, which so far only consists of the Parthenon.

Matthew - How long did it take you to build the Sphinx and the Parthenon? Were you able to sit down and build each one in a single session, or was it something that took several sessions (and saves) to build?

In the end, I decided to explore a bit. I kept watching all the trailers that wouldn't tell you why you need to find shelter before nightfall, so I was curious. ;)

I'm a little afraid to actually buy Minecraft! I know so many people who have just...disappeared into that thing and not come out for DAYS on end. I need to go outside at least once per day!! :p

If you havent ever played minecraft on xbox i would suggest getting to know how the buttons and controls work and get them down first (For when those pesky creepers are running after you) ;)

Then i would work on building at least a dirt house and work your way up to a more intricate house!

If you need any help getting the xbox controls down (it can get a little more complicated than pc) i can direct you to some videos i used when i first started :D

Just PM me!

Back