Buying The Division for Xbox One, PS4, or PC?

Esperahol

What would the gaming world be without some Tom Clancy? So looking at this offering from Massive Entertainment I can see what the Xbone and PS4 are going to be attempting. The graphics are great of course, but what’s important is the usage of things like how the map can be accessed without leaving the actual world. I’m hoping for better AI and more dynamic environments as well. That said the blurring of lines between cooperative play and competitive multiplayer as well as the ability to sync in with a tablet are fantastic. This is definitely on the short-list for my PS4 or would be - since it isn't going to that system I guess I'll be getting it for PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my memory is correct the game is multiplayer and clan based You will be defending your progress/loot against others in the game not ai.

I think or see the games as a multiplayer shooter,looting, open world

I have not actually looked a whole lot into The Division but from what I have heard it sounds like it could be a pretty fun and interesting game. Also I know I'll be fine picking it up for PC since I'm an avid gamer on the computer, it will most likely come out on Steam so it won't be that bad.

i am thinking best 4th quarter game in 2014 when released.. possibly game of the year.. they are already hyping the game up a year+ early...

Back