Came here to talk about the Xbox One, which is hard elsewhere

Daylight

I was posting in a thread on Gaf, but they closed the system specific satisfaction threads. Any post there is basically a minefield if you plan on buying an Xbox One. Hope to have good discussions there.

I'm from GAF also, the website has turned into a giant troll fest of misinformation and immaturity. Hoping to find a more accepting and comfortable atmosphere here.

I think you can expect to see some more GAF members migrating here soon.

What was that about GAF again? Hm...looks like we're representin' in a new community =P

Same here. So sad to feel like an outcast at NeoGAF. Hoping for some good Xbox One discussion here.

Hey guys, welcome to the forum! You definitely came to the right place to discuss anything and everything about Xbox One! :D

Hey guys, welcome to the forum! You definitely came to the right place to discuss anything and everything about Xbox One! :D

thanks! we found ourselves a bit exiled on our normal forum. the hate is tremendous and deafening in some spots. It's nice to see a bastion of peace :)

thanks! we found ourselves a bit exiled on our normal forum. the hate is tremendous and deafening in some spots. It's nice to see a bastion of peace :)

Well you shouldn't have that same experience here. While you may come across some debates, we try to keep everything peaceful and everyone is expected to abide by forum rules.

Another Gaffer here, posting anything positive about the Xbox one is considered a sin there at the moment. Great to see that we have a place here !

Well you shouldn't have that same experience here. While you may come across some debates, we try to keep everything peaceful and everyone is expected to abide by forum rules.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

seems we have a bit of work, however, as there's people on this board that don't have all of the up-to-date info. I'll work on filling people in so they know the full picture. A lot has happened since the 21st that is shrouded in misinformation/bad PR/mixed messaging, so there's a lot of people that don't know everything going on with the system.

Well... banned for 10 days from NeoGAF for having an opinion that was different than the mob. At least I can post here.

Agreed! Hope you do and that you also enjoy the friendly community here!

-Paul

Hey don't forget guys we even have an achievement for spreading the word about us.

Back