Xbox One CD Projekt Red talks more about the Witcher 3

ggundamwing

I am literally counting down the day's until I get my hands on the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD Projekt Red has done nothing but increase my demand for the game. Specifically in an interview they did, they talked about the fact that they had to restrain themselves from doing to much to the game. And I can understand because it's the last game in the franchise that made their name.

CD Projekt Red Interview

Well if this is going to be the last game in the franchise they shouldn't hold back. They have to pour every ounce of passion on the game. That way we can all enjoy it better. I wish they could think like Mikami. He's got all of his passion in all of the games that he created.

I can agree with this. They can make so much for the game but since this will be the last one, they have to make sure it's not overblown to bits. But from all the trailers I've seen, I'm stoked for this one. I'm so going to be amazed by this! Bring it on guys!..... but first, I must finish The Witcher 1 and 2 XD

I am literally counting down the day's until I get my hands on the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD Projekt Red has done nothing but increase my demand for the game. Specifically in an interview they did, they talked about the fact that they had to restrain themselves from doing to much to the game. And I can understand because it's the last game in the franchise that made their name.

CD Projekt Red Interview

Yeah, I hope they can really deliver. But from the way it looks, they will. I know they will. They have it in them to really make this game awesome. And it's nice to hear they're showing discipline so they don't make it an overblown game. They want to make justice for the story of the Witcher. Well, give it all you got CD Projekt Red!@

Well if this is going to be the last game in the franchise they shouldn't hold back. They have to pour every ounce of passion on the game. That way we can all enjoy it better. I wish they could think like Mikami. He's got all of his passion in all of the games that he created.

I think what they meant by overdesign is they don't want the game to so overfilled with stuff. You know, like, they want to make it awesome but they also want it feel like it doesn't overflow in designing. Overdesigning can make the game feel bloated. Maybe they know that they got all these next-gen stuff in their grasp but they want to make sure it makes the release date and they want to make sure their budget is reasonable. I can understand that. Not all the time can you go all out. But seeing the trailer makes me wonder if they're really restriciting themselves. If what I saw is their way of discipling themselves, then WOW.

This game will be amazing and maybe the first game that makes me take a step back and think, "Wow. Next. Gen."

This game will be amazing and maybe the first game that makes me take a step back and think, "Wow. Next. Gen."

Oh yeah man. I can agree. This is so going to be awesome. Man, I cannot wait for this. Well, I can wait actually, with all the games I got already stocked in my backlog XD Well, there's a lot of time so I'll enjoy the wait then,.

The game designers have done well on this game. Judging from the trailers. I just hope that what we saw wasn't all there is to it. This is definitely a good game for the next gen series.

Ya, I know how you feel. My backlog is ridiculous. I suppose it's the best type of problem though lol an embarrassment of riches!

XD I know right? Hahahaha... I can never resist a sale when it comes. I just can't. I jjust can't! Game sales just rob me of money but I still get money thanks to work, so yeah, the perils of the gamer XD

Ya, I know how you feel. My backlog is ridiculous. I suppose it's the best type of problem though lol an embarrassment of riches!

Mwuahahahahahah. Same here brother. I've been buying a lot of Steam games since the start of the Steam Winter Sale. Man... I think I bought, like, 11 games already XD And thank god one of the games was The Witcher 2! Now I have both The Witcher 1 and Witcher 2. ;-D SWEET! I'll just download.

But damn... I;'ve accumulated 100+ games now on Steam and 50+ games of PS3 and Vita games via PS PLUS. Man, never saw myself getting a backlog.

Wow dude, you crazy! Well, there are other crazier people than you so I'll think you're just normal. :p. Anywho, yeah, this game is going to be awesome, I can tell. CD Projekt Red just wants to make sure this game will be what they want it to be without putting too much into it. As you said, overdesigning can make it bloated already. But man, when restricting yourself can produce what we saw in the trailer, then wow indeed.

The video already got me wowed for next-gen. The more I think of the game, the more I see of this game... the more I want to see it done already. The little details, the epic gameplay, the awesome story..... O_O my eyes burn with glory and passion|!

I'm wondering what the developers will plan to do after the game. I mean, if The Witcher 3 is going to be the biggest in the Witcher series, then they'll sure have a lot of things to do to make their next game awesome. Ah right... Cyberpunk 2077! They'll have a lot of time to focus for that game. All right, hope to see The Witcher 3 done so they can start on Cyberpunk 2077.

Cyberpunk 2077 eh? Awww man. The name itself just bursts with Blade Runner-esque vibes. If it can bring The Witcher-like elements into a world of Cyberpunk.... then whoa. O_O Just whoa. I'll be like, "Blade Runner: The Video Game has happened!". Sci-fi gaming will NEVER be the same again.

All right, slow down marthyrocks. There's a Cyberpunk 2077 thread if you want to spread your love for the game. But I am excited for that too. Anyway, so The Witcher 3 will really be the game that can truly show next-gen. Well, let's all wait and hope for the best. Those spectral horsemen are going to get their butts kicked down.

All right, slow down marthyrocks. There's a Cyberpunk 2077 thread if you want to spread your love for the game. But I am excited for that too. Anyway, so The Witcher 3 will really be the game that can truly show next-gen. Well, let's all wait and hope for the best. Those spectral horsemen are going to get their butts kicked down.

Yeah, Cyberpunk 2077 rocks. but well any news on the release date?

Yeah, Cyberpunk 2077 rocks. but well any news on the release date?

If you're talking about Cyberpunk, no news yet. As for The Witcher 3, no word on the actual release date. All the developers can say is: 2014. I believe them. Maybe CES or E3 will give us a solid info on the release date.

Back