Changing clans

Pamalala

Have you ever changed clans before? How easy did you find the switch? I'm not going to change my clan any time soon, but I do think that sometimes people put off leaving a bad clan because they think finding a new one is difficult. Really, though, isn't it easy to change clans?

Luckily, I never had to change my clan so far. I don't want to brag, but it is a rather good clan, and I don't want to leave it, because finding a better one would be rather difficult, and it would be pointless to leave my clan just to find a new one that is relatively the same...

I only changed clans once. I was part of one clan with a bunch of guys I didn't know and I got recruited cause of my skill. My ex had started a clan with a family and friends and she asked me to join so I did. We are all pretty close and talk outside of the game too so I wouldn't leave. I like playing with skilled players who are also a great social group. Leaving would be pointless for me.

I think it's great that you two are part of good clans! I guess I just know more people who are unhappy with their clan but keep putting off finding a new one because they think it's too hard.

Back