Clan recruitment!

Timmyreaper

I know you might see a lot of these, but plead hear me out. I just made a clan called "SkT" which is Skull Thirsty. We have only four members, but we just started a couple days ago. We have a YouTube account named "sktLegacy" please do subscribe, favorite, and like our video! It sure does mean a lot to me and my members! We specialize mainly in call of duty: MW2 and 2 and black ops 2. A k.d of .95 or higher will be accepted. We a in need of an editor, or someone that can make a GFX for the channel, that would be extremely awesome! If you are interested in joining, message SkT Reaper on Xbox. We would be glad to have you. I would much prefer if you have any type of recording device, but if you don't, we have someone that could do it for you. Thanks for taking your time out of your day to read this, much appreciated. ~ SkT Reaper

I know you might see a lot of these, but plead hear me out. I just made a clan called "SkT" which is Skull Thirsty. We have only four members, but we just started a couple days ago. We have a YouTube account named "sktLegacy" please do subscribe, favorite, and like our video! It sure does mean a lot to me and my members! We specialize mainly in call of duty: MW2 and 2 and black ops 2. A k.d of .95 or higher will be accepted. We a in need of an editor, or someone that can make a GFX for the channel, that would be extremely awesome! If you are interested in joining, message SkT Reaper on Xbox. We would be glad to have you. I would much prefer if you have any type of recording device, but if you don't, we have someone that could do it for you. Thanks for taking your time out of your day to read this, much appreciated. ~ SkT Reaper

Hi timmy, firstly good luck with the new clan. I haven't been involved with a clan on a fps in years but it was not on this platform. I'm not the best at black ops 2 but I certainly make that KDR by far and do like to play tactfully. If you want, I can help for a bit and then maybe later on start helping with your editing etc... How active is your clan on a day to day basis?

I got a k/d of 1.4 :) - I'll get my Xbox userID over as it's numbers and letters (I'll look when I'm back home) how many people are currently in it?

Back