Xbox One COD: Ghosts Multiplayer teaser released

wowtgp

Activision has finally showed us the glimpse of what they have in store for us. I am really interested in some more gameplay footage. But, we will have to be content by this teaser trailer for now. Here is the video -

[video=youtube;sHSPx6LxhMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHSPx6LxhMo[/video]

lol its about time. oh it better be an epic release. i see its slated for wednesday the 14th... that puts it around lunch time iirc.. i should be home for the reveal.

Won't it be the same, why should i be excited? Will they put the dog on the multiplayer as well, or is it a single player thing? Maybe it's a DLC thing to use as a kill streak unlock. Either way, if you watch Black Ops 2 footage, i am pretty sure it's the same.

im expecting some sort of change from bo2... with everything bf4 has released cod better have something.

Won't it be the same, why should i be excited? Will they put the dog on the multiplayer as well, or is it a single player thing? Maybe it's a DLC thing to use as a kill streak unlock. Either way, if you watch Black Ops 2 footage, i am pretty sure it's the same.

I would be too early to say anything. I would go as far as to say that if that obnoxious dog has anything, I mean anything to do in multiplayer, I would simply cancel my pre-order. But for now, I would hope and pray that the multiplayer is not as disappointing as SP reveal.

My gut feeling says, they have something amazing in store for us. That's why they haven't shown the multiplayer yet, or am I being too optimistic here?

I would be too early to say anything. I would go as far as to say that if that obnoxious dog has anything, I mean anything to do in multiplayer, I would simply cancel my pre-order. But for now, I would hope and pray that the multiplayer is not as disappointing as SP reveal.

My gut feeling says, they have something amazing in store for us. That's why they haven't shown the multiplayer yet, or am I being too optimistic here?

i think they knew bf4 was going to be something and are taking their time trying to polish what they have. its going to be hard to compare tho.. bf4 is only showing multiplayer cod has only shown solo thus far. im not saying cod is scrambling to hve a good showing but when has a aaa title held this much info/gmeply fortage.. especially concidering their big launch at e3.

i think they knew bf4 was going to be something and are taking their time trying to polish what they have. its going to be hard to compare tho.. bf4 is only showing multiplayer cod has only shown solo thus far. im not saying cod is scrambling to hve a good showing but when has a aaa title held this much info/gmeply fortage.. especially concidering their big launch at e3.

I don't know mate, I just don't know what to say at this moment. I think only time would tell which game is better. But for now, Battlefield 4 seems to have upper hand in terms of pre-orders and winning over COD fans like me.

im a bf4 pre order at this point. i had bought black ops 2 and didnt like it much. im just now starting to enjoy solo missions.

Back