Xbox One Combo help

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
Okay, I just started playing and I am a little confused as to what something is. Under your attributes, they have a section (first one) called Combo Categories and they have about 22 little circles that you can unlock with one attribute point each. The first one is motercycles or two wheels as its called. I have already made the combo for the motorcycle and the bulldozer after I beat the first gang member. After that, I used a point in the that first circle and it says now use any motorcycle to build these 3 combo vehicles. What does this mean?

Does that mean that since I unlocked it, I can now build the motorcycle bulldozer with just the motorcycle if I find one on the map and I don't need to find a bulldozer anymore? If so, how do I build it? It shows in the picture of the unlock that the motobulldozer is unlocked (the middle one of the three) but the other two to the left and right of the pic are greyed out and have a ? over them. I assume that means I have not found the schematic of it yet. But how can I build that middle one that seems to be unlocked.... I just don't understand what to do with that.... it really never says. I found a lone motorcycle on the street that I can ride, but I cant turn it into the bulldozer like I thought I could once I unlocked that point. If I need to also find a bulldozer, then what is the point of unlocking that attribute since I already had the blue print for that????

Sorry for the noob question, I just don't understand yet....

I hope this helps, this was my guide when I was having a hard time looking for things to combine on the game.

Dead Rising 3 Combo Vehicles and Blueprints Locations

Combo vehicles are like a combination of two vehicles to create more powerful vehicles, which will help you survive the zombie apocalypse. Following are the combo vehicles you can build in Dead Rising 3:

Junk Car
Vehicles Required: Sedan and Muscle Car
Blueprint Location: You are required to complete chapter #2 in order to get this Blueprint.

Turret Rig
Vehicles Required: Sedan and Steamroller
Blueprint Location: You will have to complete chapter #1 on any difficulty to acquire this Blueprint.

Mini Bike
Vehicles Required: Motorcycle and Sports Bike
Blueprint Location: You need to get to the Sunset Hills and and while you are in the Motorbike Store, go all the way back to find it.

RollerHawg
Vehicles Required: Motorcycle and Steamroller
Blueprint Location: Complete Chapter #01 in order to get this one.

Junk Truck
Vehicles Required: Van and SUV
Blueprint Location: While you are on the chapter #03, go to the Diamond Panty in Ingleton and you will find it lying on the bar.

Party Slapper
Vehicles Required: Street Cleaner and Party Van
Blueprint Location: To get this one, you need to get to the Sunset Hills and while you are roaming the in the gas station area, it will be in-between the gas stations and garage.

Junk Bike
Vehicles Required: Motorcycle and Sedan
Blueprint Location: Get to Sunset Hills and this will be in plain sight atop cable coils near Illegals Hideaway.

Mobile Locker
Vehicles Required: Van and Van
Blueprint Location: You can purchase it at level 50.

Forkwork
Vehicles Required: Forklift and Fireworks Van.
Blueprint Location: Reward for finishing Chapter 4.

Shockdozer
Vehicles Required: Bulldozer and Ambulance
Blueprint Location: You will find it inside SE Central City Hospital, at the entrance of the emergency room.

Thanks, but i wasnt asking about where the blue prints are or what vehicles can be combined although the list helps thanks. I was asking about how the attributes points work on the top attribute line where you unlock all those tiny circles. Once u do that, what does it mean or how do u use them?

Back