Community Game Night - Black Ops II (Feb 2013)

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Mark it in your calendar people! We're going to have another Community Game Night, featuring Black Ops II next Friday, February 15 at 11:00pm EST. To see what time that is in your timezone, click here. We're planning on playing for three hours, but who knows, it may go longer. If you're interested, reply to the thread with your gamertag to sign up.

Looking forward to seeing you next week week!

I might be interested in for this. I have Saturdays off so it would work perfect.

Edit: Sorry, something just came up. I'm going away to snowboard for the weekend, sorry I can't attend. Next time I am able, I will surely attend though! Sorry, I really wish I could come.

No worries, there's always next time! Have fun snowboarding-I never graduated to snowboarding from skiis...Definitely want to try it one of these days though!

Hey, I got the invite on Twitter! I just got back from vacationing, so I should be there. If not I am probably asleep.

Next Community Game Night

Hello. I am still pretty knew to this awesome forum and had no idea that you have community game night. Until now of course. This is great. I would love to be a part of this! Can you please tell me when your next game night will be? What will be the featured game? Does it always run for three hours? I must warn everyone, I rock at video games lol. You are going to have some serious competition :)

Back