Completed Games

360vixen

How many completed games do you have under your belt (that is to say, games in which you have achieved a perfect gamerscore ‐ including any DLC)? To date, I have 26 games with 100 percent status (17 retail and 9 XBLA).

I have a little over a dozen completed games (some of which were even completed on the same day as I began playing!). I'd say that the games from my list that took the most effort to 100% include Bully: Scholarship Edition and Lego Harry Potter.

I honestly have no idea. We have all gamed for so long in this house it would be like homework trying to sit down and figure out a number. I kind of wish I kept a record of it now that you mention it though.

I don't know how many games I've played and completed all the way to 100%. Probably not many, lol. I'm all about playing a game and beating it, but I have beat many games only to discover that they were actually little more than 50% complete!

Allyson: The 360 used to have an easy way to see which games you've completed in your profile. Now that it's switched over to this yucky Kinect-compatible interface, it appears that viewing option is no longer available.

I don't know how many games I've played and completed all the way to 100%. Probably not many, lol. I'm all about playing a game and beating it, but I have beat many games only to discover that they were actually little more than 50% complete!

I'm a little similar, there have only been a few games that I've been interested in completing to 100%. I guess I just don't have the longest attention span, it's got to be one of my favorite games ever to keep me that interested.

I usually have a pretty good idea before I even play a game whether I'll be able to/want to complete the game. I determine this by looking at the achievements (and any guides) and gauging the difficulty. I nearly always finish the main storylines of my games, though.

Back