Connor532's Introduction

Connor532

From
Connecticut, USA
Hey guys, it's Connor532 here and I just want to tell you a bit about myself. I have been playing Xbox for around five years and mostly play Call of Duty but I enjoy a variety of games. I am a big fan of Photo Shop and always mess around with it, making new things. One example is my avatar I just made. Tell me if you like it, I always need someones perspective. I also enjoy snowboarding, it a hobby of mine. I can go on almost any trail, I never really saw one that I was too "scared" to go on. I usually stick to terrain parks though as that is was gives me the thrill in snowboarding. Another thing about me is that I have about 50 hours played on Call of Duty. Here is a list of my ranks in Call of Duty.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- 10th prestige, level 55

Call of Duty: World at War
- Around 5th prestige (not sure)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- 10th prestige, level 70.

Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Around 13th prestige (not sure)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Around 8th prestige (not sure)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
-Around level 50, no prestige.

Tell me what you think, I have really died out on Call of Duty, I haven't played for a while but it is easily my favorite game on Xbox. Well, I would love to hear about you guys, do I have a life guys? :)

Hi Conner and welcome to the forums! You don't like playing at all, do you? ;) I think you have done very well!!! Of course, the level mean nothing to me. ;) As long as you are proud of them, that is what all that matters.

A fellow hardcore COD player; right on! Well, I would say I'm on the decline of my career. Hah.

Thanks for coming by and saying a bit about yourself, enjoy!

Welcome to the forums. You must really like Call of Duty, huh?

Back