Xbox One Console Size

Khronic

From
Connecticut
qyddZck.jpg

What do you guys think of the console size for the new generation? I can't believe how small the PS4 actually is.

Damn Xbox one is huge. I think smaller consoles are the better way to go. But they make small desktop pc's now too that are still big in height. But smaller in width. So I guess razor thin is what we're going for now. Height won't change or in some cases, will increase.

I could care less about the size of it. I think they are just setting it up so they can make smaller versions down the road and market those.

I'm just shocked they haven't brought back the faceplates. Thought those were pretty cool.

Why not just make smaller versions straight from the jump? You know what's gonna happen. They'll make a mini or compact version by the time the market no longer cares. I think with every passing year, people become less and less fanatical about X-box.

I think you will find that the xbox one has a lot more hardware in the case, it has a lot more features than the PS4, reason the PS4 is smaller.

I don't mind the size, really. I think the Xbox One looks very awesome! I love how smooth it looks. Although, I am a bit surprised the Playstation 4 turned out to be that small. I expected it to be Xbox 360 size since they're cramming more and more into these new consoles. Either way, I enjoy both of their looks. I'm already looking forward to the next consoles and how they're going to look as well.

Wow. This is the first time I've seen them all next to one another. That's crazy. I knew the One was bigger than the PS4 but I had no idea it was bigger than the old, bulky PS3 too. I guess I imagined it was roughly the size of the 360. While that's kind of true, I'm shocked it's actually larger. Given the advances in technology I assumed we'd be going smaller, not bigger.

I'm also shocked by how small the PS4 actually is. Again, I knew it was smaller than the One but this is a pretty significant difference.

The PS4 looks like a bomb. Being that small, i am worried about overheating problems. I think they should have done something like the Xbox One and just make it big enough so that the parts ain't too close to each other.

I am actually kind of worried at the size of the PS4. The PS4 is a more powerful console and has a higher over clock speed. If they try and put more power in a smaller box in means a much louder fan.

I despise loud fans. They are the most annoying feature of any computer. If a computer has a loud fan it will make a difference in whether I buy it or not. Unfortunately, it's very hard to test how loud a fan is going to be before you buy it.

Wow the size of the PS4 is impressive compared to all the other consoles. The Xbox ONE is indeed huge, but I don't think size here is much of an issue. Still, it's nice to have a more compact console and I'm actually surprised that the PS4 is even smaller than the PS3, that's awesome seen as though the Xbox one is much larger than the 360.

I kinda wished the PS4 was a bit bigger than that. Personally, I love bigger and bulkier consoles, an example of it would be the Xbox One. I really like the size of it, but I'm not really a fan of the design. The PS4 design is very similar to the PS2 design though, which I really like. Looks sleek and very sharp.

Back