Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheViper

From
USA
Website
passivehybrid.blogspot.com
I always wondered if people could live without XBL. Most people I know get a Xbox just to play online and rarely do single player. I am more of a person who likes to play the game and complete it. Then I may go online and play with a few friends. I think that I could probably live without XBL. How about you guys?

Most definitely. Playing online is important to me, but Xbox Live isn't the sole place to do that, although for my gaming preferences, it is the best. The other features on XBL are also available elsewhere, so I can do without. If PSN remains free for multiplayer games for the PS4, it will be one factor that will make me strongly consider jumping ship.

I can live without anything that isn't food, water, or oxygen. I think people or folks who can't might wanna seek help for a serious gaming addiction. It's one thing to have luxuries in life. Not being able to live without them is a whole nother thing.

I believe I could live without Xbox LIVE as I've been doing it for almost a year now. My box died a while back and I've yet to get a knew one due to finances and schooling. I plan on getting another one soon though!

Yes. I play xbox few times a week, but if I didn't have a PC that would be hell.
Xbox is just casual, play with friends sort of thing.
PC is what controls me.

Of course. I don't want to, but I've done it before. When I moved to my new place, I didn't have internet for a week, so I went back through and played some games I hadn't played offline in quite some time. It was a little refreshing.

To be honest I am more surprised at the answers. Most people I know are obsesses with XBL. If XBL shut down then they would be lost and probably have a nervous breakdown.

I mean I COULD live....it just wouldn't be as fun lol. It's a great way to spend some down time and just relieve stress.

To be honest, if I got rid of it, I'd probably be A LOT more productive...but that's not something I want to do right now :)

I survived years of my life without it, I think I could survive a couple more months without it, like I have been. Hah.

Definitely could! I had some pretty good moments with it, but i had even more on the PSN, and that thing was free. For that same cost or even less, i can subscribe to PSN Plus and get free games every month. Come on, Microsoft, step it up!

Truth be told I am living without it right now. It died on me a couple of days ago.

Rather then buying a new one or getting it repaired where I have to buy. I'll wait for the new one to come out and see how it is.

Of course I can. I'm currently without leave for the past 2 months and I'm still going. I'll probably just use the money that I would have spent on live and help save up towards my xbox 720 money. Makes more sense for me. Would xbox live for the xbox 360 still be compatible with the 720?

I just hope that MS doesn't try and pull that upgrade to use XBL tactic. They are always looking for ways to get more money out of people.

I rarely play on XBL to be honest. When I do, it is with friends or at a party.

Back