Xbox 360 Custom decals for your Xbox?

andrew172

Does anybody make custom decals for their Xbox? I was pretty good at art back in the day and I recently found on article online about how to do and gave it a shot. I made a cool decal based off a photo of my friends and I playing paintball. It adds a really cool, personal touch to you console. Has anybody ever tried this?

Mine is boring white. Thought about getting an artist friend to make it up (thought of a few things, borderlands, stormtrooper, tie fighter, fun stuff like that), but never did it. The box hides behind the TV stand anyway, so not like anyone is looking at it.

Hah, I would if I could. I'm not that talented unfortunately, and I'm pretty lazy to look up some tutorials and get into it. My friend has a painted on with a triforce on it though, it looks amazing.

I had a custom decal on mine that my cousin gave me. It was on there till I gave it away. It was beyond excellent though.

I have never tried it because Im not really sure how to do it. I did however buy some nice decals online and those look sweet on my 360. Not really as personal as a custom home-made one but I still like it

I've never been the creative type, so unfortunately I haven't done so. However, a friend of mine did it just about every other month or so. He was incredibly good at drawing and would make custom Street Fighter 4 art pieces for his Xbox and his Arcade Stick. Always looked so professional, and if I recall, he even sold a few of them. Not sure if that's allowed since it's kind of a copy righted thing, but he's yet to receive any kind of notice asking him to stop. As for the pre-made ones like God of War and things, I never bought those either, since I could never find a cool one.

Does anybody make custom decals for their Xbox? I was pretty good at art back in the day and I recently found on article online about how to do and gave it a shot. I made a cool decal based off a photo of my friends and I playing paintball. It adds a really cool, personal touch to you console. Has anybody ever tried this?

I never added any kind of decals to my 360 but my brother is an auto painter and he wound up painting both of his. One of them has this really cool water-beaded wet look to it, with green as the base color, and the other one has blue flames going down it.

I made a halo decal for my 360. It was just the Master Chief posing. I don't remember how I did it though. I think my uncle helped me doing it.

My Xbox is average but try looking around online and maybe they can ship custom decorations to you because I have seem some cool ones but never have the time to buy it online.

If you do get one, share it here! I wanna see!

I would make custom decals if I had any sort of artistic talent but I don't. I was going to buy some stickers for it to make it cooler, like how one of my friends has this sweet Tekken skin for his 360, but I never did... wouldn't mind a sexy Dark Souls one.

I would make custom decals if I had any sort of artistic talent but I don't.
Same. I rather let it be before I mess it up. In addition to that, I think about selling my console sooner or later so having a custom decal might or might not decrease the amount of money I could get for it, depending on my artistic skills.

I just drew a penis on the side, it doesn't get any more custom than that!

Back