Xbox One D4 - Xbox One's Weirdest Game (IGN)

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;ZkW89Z-XOBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW89Z-XOBY[/video]​

After watching this video, I have to agree with IGN: it IS the weirdest game on the Xbox One. Travelling back in time just to stop a murder? And you can only travel back in time when you find certain items? Weird, weird indeed. But I like the gameplay of this one because it uses the Kinect in a way that has you control the experience quite nicely. Something I'll buy for the Xbox One when I get one. :D

This looks totally bizarre! This is one that I think I'll maybe check out used from Gamestop since they have their 7 day used guarantee in case I don't like it...

A game where you're going back in time to prevent a murder, and then use the Kinect to kick the enemies down? That's really weird indeed. This game reminds me of those movies like A Scanner Darkly (only the visual style though). Might be something for a rental.

Wow. This is one weird game indeed. I'm very curious about the story: he only goes back in time when there are certain items around? And you have to use the Kinect to kick the enemies down? Hmmmm... might give this one a shot, if there's a demo. I have to try it myself before I buy this one.

Another time-traveling game but this time, you use the Kinect, use some items and it has the visual style reminiscent of that movie Scanner Darkly? I'm in! Another bizarre game that'll I'll be playing just for the sake of its utter weirdness. I love how they're using the Kinect's capabilities.

Wow. This is one weird game indeed. I'm very curious about the story: he only goes back in time when there are certain items around? And you have to use the Kinect to kick the enemies down? Hmmmm... might give this one a shot, if there's a demo. I have to try it myself before I buy this one.

I'm also wondering what other actions you have to do with the Kinect. Do you have to some dancing? Maybe twerk? (Forget I said that). Either way, there's something in this game that I really like. We'll see if there's a demo they'll put out for this game.

I'm also wondering what other actions you have to do with the Kinect. Do you have to some dancing? Maybe twerk? (Forget I said that). Either way, there's something in this game that I really like. We'll see if there's a demo they'll put out for this game.

Yeah, I'm wondering as well. There might even be actions we have to do to enter the time-travel sections. Hahaha, I'm a bit stoked for this game. I love time-travelling stories, so this one should be something i'll buy. Hopefully a demo comes out, so I don't regret the purchase.

Back